Thursday, January 30, 2020

give me your time

I used to say that I have nothing but time
Now this life is almost over
An I want to take it back.
So...
If you have a moment
give it to me
I thought I have nothing but time, 
But I am running out of it
My life is almost over
I live my life to the fullest
Wasted it all
I gamble it and lost it
Long nights of drinking
Wandering the world
Live my life to the fullest
Wasted it all.

All I have to give...
All my dreams...
Everything would come through
If you just gave me a moment
A tiny little moment
Whatever you don't have a use for
That's all... Just a moment.

I don't care if I die, I don't
I don't want to live my life again
I wasted it all
I gamble it and lost it
Wasted it all.

All I need is a moment
Just one moment that's all
Then I can tell you that I love you
Right before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment