Saturday, August 31, 2013

Alexandria

I


Alexandria



When  looking at you

On foggy mornings or gloomy nights

At the distance from the sea

Your two mosque towers...

Call out to me.



When you come like the wind

Blowing gentle the sails of my ship,

When you talk and when you walk,

I am a sailor who calls you home.



When your aroma and your voices
a multitude of multitudes singing
Atop a minaret praying salat
Wrapped in the blanket of our own sharia
         ...I wish I could walk your streets
                                                     ...Alexandria.

                                                      II
                                                                                      September 26, 2013                                                 It is love... I know.

And she said, 'why do you say you love me
if you don't even know me?
And I said... I don't know!
It just happened! I can't explain...
Maybe is your eyes,
Maybe is your ass...
                      but I just don't know.


I know, is not your conversation,
nor your fashion style...
But when you talk and when you walk.
when you look at me from afar,
when I look at you from behind
                              I know.... is love.


How did it happen, you ask.
I just don't know, I say.
You keep asking the same question
over and over.
And I keep avoiding the answer,
but I am giving it to you now...
This is the answer... I just don't know.


You say: How do you say you love me?
If you don't even know me?
And I say... I don't know.
                     I can't explain it,
                            It just happened.
                               Maybe is your eyes...
                                  or maybe is your ass.


But I know is not your conversation.
I know is not your fashion style.
I know. When you talk and when you walk.
When you look at me from afar,
when I look at you from behind...
                                  I know is love!


If we are going to rationalize love.
If we are going to measure it by words.
Then... what's the point?
It's not going to lead us anywhere.
And I'm not going to feel love no more.


For me, all what counts it's what I feel.
I don't want it in words.
I don't want to say: It's because your are smart...
                                                     Why lie?
I don't want to say, 'It's because you're funny!
                                      maybe you are not!
I don't want to say, Its because we are a match...
                                                we don't match.


What I want to say, is what I said.
All I want to say is that it may be your eyes...
but most likely is your ass!
All I want to say is what I feel,
all I want to say is what I see.
And I know what I see...
When I see you walking away from me!


I't not your conversation what I like.
It's not that you are successful...
...So, no. Is not your conversation.
                                  It might be your eyes...
But for sure is your ass...

Yesterday it was waving at me goodbye
If this is goodbye...
So this is goodbye!



No comments:

Post a Comment